Many Grateful for Free Christian Counseling

christian-counseling-office

In January of 2013, Bay City Baptist Church opened a Christian Counseling Center. In that first year, we had 204 appointments with 45 different persons. We were able to provide biblical counseling with wisdom and compassionate care in many different areas, including marriage counseling, parenting, pre-marriage counseling, grief, and anger.

So far this year, through October 29, 2014, we’ve had 263 appointments with 67 different persons. 56% of these have been members of the church. The other 44% were others from the city of Green Bay and the surrounding area. We’ve been humbled and thankful to hear so many of them express kind words of gratefulness and thanks for our care of them.

As we move toward the future, we plan to train more counselors to provide wisdom, care, and hope to our church and to our local community. Click here to go to our Counseling Ministry page.

LogoWebSmall